Achieve your goals through goal setting
Key points in goal setting are important. Deciding what you want to achieve in your life and career. Separating what's important from what's irrelevant, or a distraction.
Setting and goal setting is about something more profound than simply creating change. It's about managing change, and putting your future completely in your control.
However, to manage this, you have to know exactly what you really want out of life.
So, what do you want from the future and how do you want to spend the rest of your life?
Start here by goal setting
* If your life could be anything you wanted it to be, what would it be right now?
* Where would you live?
* Who would your friends be?
* What kind of people would you like to spend your time with?
* How would you spend your time, if you could be doing anything at all that you wanted?
* What would you eat? Wear? Listen to?
* Would you work? If so, what would you do? If not, what would you do?
* What do you want to learn? To know? To be?
* Where would you like to vacation? What would you do?
* What else would be a part of your perfect life?
Goal setting means you need to be positive. If you are negative goal setting will not work.
Start writing. Write down the answers to every one of those questions.
Be complete. List everything you would like to have in your life. Do not assign money values, or think about cash in the bank right now.
That's for later.
While you are writing these things down, add anything else that you would really like to make a part of your life.
You can have anything you want, so now is the time to make a list of all the things you want.
To help you do this, download and print out the Goals Brainstorming worksheet.
Then make yourself comfortable and start goal setting.
As you have got much thinking to do.