How to cope with depression
Seven helpful steps to a depression free life. How do you prevent depression? Is there any cure for depression? How many kinds of depression are there out there?
My name is Nancy Miller. I am a graduate of Coach University, have a masters degree, a background in psychology and a successful Life Coaching practice. But, more importantly I have been where are you are now. What's that saying - "Do not judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes"? Well, believe me I have walked in your shoes - at least on the days when I managed to get out of bed!
I have suffered from recurring depression all my adult life, each episode increasing in length and severity.
I have had periods where I thought I was 'cured', only to be disappointed and frustrated when the depression returned. I have had years when I had no serious episodes and times when I have spent weeks on end unable to find a reason to get out of bed.
But now my struggle with depression is FINALLY over. I have broken the cycle and am living a wonderful life despite being vulnerable to depression.
I cannot say "I will never be depressed again" (although as each year passes this seems less and less likely) But I can say that even if the depression returns it will not rob me of my vitality!
How can I be so sure?
Because I have created a personal strategy that uses my tendency to depression to improve rather than detract from my quality of life.
I use my low moods to teach me how to take better care of myself or to alert me to things I need to handle differently or change.
You can use a similar strategy to permanently end your battle with depression. Or you can offer these insights and techniques to a loved one and help them to enjoy their life again.
'7 Steps to a Depression Free Life' is truly a comprehensive approach to a new way of living.
In it you will learn:
* Why it is essential to treat the root causes of depression, not just its symptoms
* Why medication helps but does not prevent recurrence
* Why the flip side of depression is not just being depression free but being fully alive
* How the very effectiveness of medication can fuel damaging feelings of failure
* Which attitudes make depression last longer, and which decrease its impact on you
* How to handle friends and relatives who drain you of energy
* What to do to improve your mood, naturally
* Which herbs and vitamins appear to help lift and prevent depression
* How and why to ask whether depression has positive benefits for you, without casting blame on yourself
* How a support team and journal can become crucial tools for becoming depression-free
* Tools to enhance the long-term effects of traditional therapies
PLUS - you receive a list of more than two dozen web sites that provide information and support for your recovery from depression.
Click here to Read More